ACN Advanced Clinical Nutritionist Course
Regardless of whether you have a scientific background or not, this class will take you from a basic understanding of the human body until eventually, you turn into an Advanced Clinical Nutritionist! Course material covers the basic human body anatomy and physiology, basic nutrition, advanced nutrition, and advanced differential diagnoses/pathology. It also covers nutrition focused physical examination and learning how to order proper laboratory testing. You will learn how to come up with scientific treatment plan. The plan (which includes nutrition and natural supplementation) will address common diagnoses and/or chronic conditions at the root source of the problem.
This course includes the most up to date scientific findings of treatment plans to address the root cause of chronic conditions and diseases. It covers 5 college level courses, so with the wide array of information being taught, you will not find any place better to learn how to become an Advanced Clinical Nutritionist than right here!
What Will I Learn?
- Basic and advanced anatomy & physiology
- Basic and advanced nutrition
- Diseases differential diagnosis
- Implementing nutrition focus physical examination (NFPE)
- Ordering proper laboratory testing and interpreting the findings
- Treat the root cause of chronic conditions utilizing the most update to date scientific findings
- Come up with the proper treatment plan utilizing nutrition and natural supplementation
What Is Included?
- 20 hours of video powerpoint presentation
- Downloadable evaluation forms, diet plans, powerpoint presentations and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- 27 CEU’s*
Who Can Take ACN Advanced Clinical Nutritionist Course?
Anyone can sign up for ACN course, from those that do not have a scientific background to doctors with medical degrees. This course provides everyone with information on advanced clinical nutrition and treating chronic pain at its source. In order to be certified and placed on our website as a provider, you have to meet the certification requirements.
Qualifications for becoming an ACN licensed provider include:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant, athletic trainer, massage therapy, athletic trainer, exercise physiology, etc) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one’s country of practice)
- Medical Student: Eligible providers pursuing a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare providers not meeting the above requirements may contact ASTR. Petitions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.