ASTR FULL Online Course Only $799 (Value $899*)
Limited Spots Available!
ASTR Online Course Available Year Round
Doctor & Therapist ASTR Class Reviews:
ASTR Class Video Sample:
Are you a Physical or Occupational Therapist, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist or Athletic Trainer? Do you want your patients to experience fast pain relief through an evidence based practice?
Look no further! ASTR is here to provide you with a ground breaking approach to pain relief! By integrating ASTR’s patented instruments and integrative treatment protocols, patients often experience significant pain relief and increased range of motion after just ONE treatment!
So why wait?
Be part of this movement and sign up today!
What Is Included?
- Self paced in-home learning
- 12+ hours of lecture/powerpoint videos
- Step-by-step maneuvers/instrument videos
- Downloadable powerpoints, manuals, exercises, forms and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- 27 CEU’s*
- 1 years access to online course
What Will I Learn?
- Myofascial release with instruments
- Visceral fascia release with instruments
- Scar tissue release with instruments
- Muscle spasm release
- Trigger point release
- Nutrition integration
- Nutrition focused physical exam (NFPE)
- Gait & ergonomic training
- Functional training
- Diagnosis algorithm
- Inflammation treatment protocols
- Anti- inflammatory diet
- Anti-inflammatory supplements
- Common treatment protocols
- Exercise progressions
- Biopsychosocial model
How You Benefit:
- Physician, clinician and patient referral educational materials* (optional)
- ASTR’s management model for private practice
- Ongoing research and educational webinars (optional)
Who Can Take ASTR Course?
Anyone can sign up for ASTR and receive ASTR tools. In order to be certified and placed on our website as a provider, you have to meet the certification requirements.
Qualifications for becoming an ASTR licensed provider include:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant, athletic trainer, massage therapy, athletic trainer, exercise physiology, etc) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one’s country of practice)
- Medical Student: Eligible providers pursuing a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare providers not meeting the above requirements may contact ASTR. Petitions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
* Additional discounts cannot be applied to this deal.
Disclaimer: ASTR institute neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use ASTR tools. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the ASTR tools, which include personal injuries, property damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase.