In this short, online treatment program, Dr. Jacobs will show you how to treat Plantar Fasciitis, foot and leg pain step-by-step using ASTR. ASTR’s online program is easy to follow and is a great option for patients and providers who are looking for a fast and long-term solution for Plantar Fasciitis, foot and leg pain. For some maneuvers, you may need someone else to assist you.
Common foot pain conditions that will benefit from this course:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Heel spurs
- Achilles tendinitis
- Ankle sprain
- Turf Toe
- Rheumatoid arthritis
You Will Learn:
- How to relieve plantar fasciitis, foot and leg pain at home
- How to use plantar fasciitis, foot and leg pain tool kit
- How to release scar tissue and fascia restriction
- Proper ergonomics
- Choose the best shoe orthotic for plantar fasciitis
- Choose the best shoes for plantar fasciitis
- Exercises for plantar fasciitis and foot pain
- How to correct pronated feet
- How to decrease risk of having plantar fasciitis in the future
- Anti Inflammatory supplements
- Anti Inflammatory diet
Who would benefit from taking the plantar fasciitis/ foot pain course?
1. Patients who do not live close to an ASTR preferred provider and prefer treating themselves at home.
2. Caregivers who would like to help others experience pain relief
3. Healthcare providers who would like to treat patients using ASTR. We highly recommend checking out ASTR’s online course for more comprehensive treatment plans to treat the entire body.
Plantar Fasciitis & Foot Pain Tool Kit:
- A3 scar tissue tool: used for scar tissue release (big size)
- A5 deep fascia tool: used for very deep fascia such as perimysium, endomysium and visceral release
- MagnaHeal: used to speed up the healing process, decrease pain and inflammation
- ACE Bandage
- Small case
- Any electronics in your body
Before using the MagnaHeal, please read and agree to this safety warning
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The content on this page cannot be substituted for professional assistance. If you are concerned about a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. Dr. Joseph Jacobs and ASTR institute are in no way responsible or liable for any actions, services or products acquired through this website. ASTR institute nor its associated organizations or people are not responsible for any injury or harm caused by the application of ASTR tools. ASTR tools are generally safe when practiced with proper technique and care. It is recommended that you review your questions and/or concerns with a medical professional. Stop using immediately if painful or conditions worsen. Use at your own risk.