In this short, online treatment program, Dr. Jacobs will show you how to treat shoulder pain step-by-step using ASTR. ASTR’s online program is just over an hour, is easy to follow and is a great option for patients and providers who are looking for a fast and long-term solution for shoulder pain. For some maneuvers, you may need someone else to assist you.
*If you wish to treat yourself at home, you will need to choose online course with tool kit
Common shoulder pain conditions that will benefit from this course:
- Frozen shoulder
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rotator cuff Tear
- Shoulder instability
- Healed fracture
You Will Learn:
- How to relieve shoulder pain at home
- How to use ASTR’s shoulder pain tool kit
- How to release scar tissue and fascia restriction
- Proper ergonomics
- Exercises for elbow pain such as shoulder pain
- How to decrease risk of having elbow pain in the future
- Anti Inflammatory supplements
- Anti Inflammatory diet
Who would benefit from taking the shoulder pain course?
1. Patients who do not live close to an ASTR preferred provider and prefer treating themselves at home.
2. Caregivers who would like to help others experience pain relief
3. Healthcare providers who would like to treat patients using ASTR. We highly recommend checking out ASTR’s online course for more comprehensive treatment plans to treat the entire body.
Shoulder Pain Tool Kit:
- A1 Fascia Tool: used for superficial and aponeurotic fascia release (big size)
- A3 scar tissue release: used for scar tissue release (big size)
- A5 deep fascia tool release: used for very deep fascia such as perimysium & endomysium and visceral release
- MagnaHeal: used to speed up the healing process, decrease pain and inflammation
- ACE Bandage
- Small case
- Any electronics in your body
Before using the MagnaHeal, please read and agree to this safety warning
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The content on this page cannot be substituted for professional assistance. If you are concerned about a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. Dr. Joseph Jacobs and ASTR institute are in no way responsible or liable for any actions, services or products acquired through this website. ASTR institute nor its associated organizations or people are not responsible for any injury or harm caused by the application of ASTR tools. ASTR tools are generally safe when practiced with proper technique and care. It is recommended that you review your questions and/or concerns with a medical professional. Stop using immediately if painful or conditions worsen. Use at your own risk.