Hip Labral Tears: Anatomy, Conditions, Symptoms & Treatment
Anatomy of Hip Labral
A hip labral tear is a tear of the cartilage that is located within the joint of the hip and is also know as an acetabular labrum tear. The labrum is similar to a rubber seal that exists to hold and stabilize the thigh one in the hip socket. Those at high risk of obtaining a hip labral tear are those in sports and those born with abnormal structures of the hip.
Conditions that Cause Hip Laral Tears
- Abnormal sharp and structure of the hip joint
- Repetitive activities that involves pivoting or flexion of the hip joint
- Trauma such as injury or dislocation of the hip joint
Hip Labral Tear Symptoms
- Locking or clicking of the hip joint
- Walking with a limp
- Pain in the hip during long sitting, standing, or walking
- Limited range of motion of the hip
- Stiffness of the hip
Treatment of Hip Labral Tears
ASTR 款待 hip labral tear 以温和、有效和自然的方式解决肌肉失衡、疤痕组织、触发点、筋膜限制、炎症、姿势、身体力学，这些通常是疼痛的根源。 ASTR 采用整体方法来解决疼痛的根本原因，而不仅仅是症状。 ASTR 治疗可以在家中进行 hip labral tears.
Hip Labral Tears Home Treatment