Arthritis of the Hand: Symptoms, Causes & 治疗
What is Hand Arthritis?
Arthritis of the hand is the inflammation of one or more joint within the hand. There are 100 different forms of arthritis including osteoarthritis (“wear and tear”) and rheumatoid arthritis (chronic swelling within the body). Arthritis of the hand can be painful and debilitating since the hand makes such fine motor movement with several small bones. Arthritis can occur in any of the small joints within the hand.
Symptoms of Arthritis of the Hand
- Pain in the affected joint
- Loss of motion or weakness
- Deformation of the hand’s structure
- Grinding, clicking, or cracking in the joint during motion
- Swollen joint that are red or tender to touch
Causes of Arthritis of the Hand
- Lack of joint stability or alignment
- History of traumatic injury in the hand
- Joint infection
- Overuse of the hand
- Family history
- Inflammatory conditions (lupus, gout, pseudo gout, ankylosing spondylitis, IBS, or psyoriasis)
Treatment for Arthritis of the Hand
ASTR 款待 hand arthritis 以温和、有效和自然的方式解决肌肉失衡、疤痕组织、触发点、筋膜限制、炎症、姿势、身体力学，这些通常是疼痛的根源。 ASTR 采用整体方法来解决疼痛的根本原因，而不仅仅是症状。 ASTR 治疗可以在家中进行 hand arthritis.
Arthritis of the Hand Home Treatment