Benefits for Medical Providers
Advanced Soft Tissue Release® (ASTR) is an evidence-based, non-invasive specialty that quickly and effectively treats soft tissue injuries. Benefits to medical providers who become licensed in the ASTR specialty include:
- Access to Top-Notch Specialty: Medical providers certified in ASTR will have exclusive access to top-notch, cutting-edge manual therapy maneuvers, tools, methodology, and treatment protocols.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction: Patients treated with ASTR often experience pain relief within the first or second treatment session. They are often amazed at how this different approach succeeds in relieving their pains where other therapies have failed. As patients recognize these results, their satisfaction, trust, and loyalty toward the provider ensue.
- Treats Difficult Conditions: ASTR is a great way to treat soft tissue injuries, including many conditions that are difficult to treat with traditional approaches. ASTR clinicians are taught over 125 unique manual maneuvers that treat soft tissue dysfunctions including trigger points, muscle spasm, fibrosis, and fascia restriction. Check out the testimonials!
- Increased Revenue: ASTR is a new niche for soft tissue therapies and certification in this specialty is a great tool for medical providers looking to expand their practice.
- License: ASTR clinicians are members of an exclusive community of ASTR-licensed medical providers. Holding this license is evidence of a provider’s extensive training and high competency in treating soft tissue injuries with the ASTR approach. Additionally, clinicians are required to refresh and renew their ASTR licenses every two years so all ASTR providers are kept up to date with the latest ASTR research.