Our healthcare system is broken. Every day, we speak with busy, burnt out providers who have tried anything and everything to relieve their patient’s pain, but can’t seem to find a long term solution. Until ASTR.
ASTR is a new treatment approach that treats pain at its source. Our patented tools gently break down scar tissue and fascia restriction, while reducing the inflammation that often causes chronic pain. ASTR addresses proper nutrition, inflammation, posture, body mechanics, ergonomics, lifestyle changes and exercise. Our high quality and up to date courses and easy to use tool kits can provide fast AND long term pain relief for patients in pain.
What Is Included?
- Set of tools (A1, A2, A3, A4 & A5)
- 2 MagnaHeal
- Self paced in-home learning
- 14+ hours of lecture/powerpoint videos
- Step-by-step maneuvers/instrument videos
- Downloadable powerpoints, manuals, exercises, forms and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- 18.5 to 27 CEU’s* >
- 1 year access to online course
- Hard case
- A1 Fascia Tool: used for superficial and aponeurotic fascia release (big size)
- A2 Fascia Tool: used for superficial and deep fascia release such as aponeurotic, epimysium, perimysium fascia (small size)
- A3 Scar Tissue Tool: used for scar tissue release (big size)
- A4 Scar Tissue Tool: used for scar tissue release (small size)
- A5 Deep Fascia Tool: used for very deep fascia such as perimysium, endomysium , visceral release & deep scar tissue release.
- MagnaHeal to speed up healing process and decrease inflammation: MagnaHeal information >
- Hard case
What Will I Learn?
- Myofascial release with instruments
- Visceral fascia release with instruments
- Scar tissue release with instruments
- Muscle spasm release
- Trigger point release
- Nutrition integration
- Nutrition focused physical exam (NFPE)
- Gait & ergonomic training
- Functional training
- Diagnosis algorithm
- Inflammation treatment protocols
- Anti- inflammatory diet
- Anti-inflammatory supplements
- Common treatment protocols
- Exercise progressions
- Biopsychosocial model
Who Can Take ASTR Course?
Anyone can sign up for ASTR and receive ASTR tools. Certification option >