Studies have been reviewed by our team
Studies are integrated into ASTR
Treatment & follow-up videos
Studies support ASTR's model
ASTR specialty is a biopsychosocial treatment model
4. The biopsychosocial treatment approach for chronic neck and back pain: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
6. Multidisciplinary biopsychosocial rehabilitation for chronic low back pain: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis
8. Treatment of Chronic Pain Patients: Clinical Outcomes, Cost Effectiveness, and Cost Benefits of Multidisciplinary Pain Centers
9. Effects on sick-leave of a multidisciplinary rehabilitation programme for chronic low back, neck or shoulder pain: comparison with usual treatment
17. Contemporary biopsychosocial exercise prescription for chronic low back pain: questioning core stability programs and considering context.
19. Central sensitization: a biopsychosocial explanation for chronic widespread pain in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
21. Multidisciplinary Biopsychosocial Rehabilitation for Subacute Low Back Pain in Working-Age Adults: A Systematic Review Within the Framework of the Cochrane Collaboration Back Review Group
24. Multidisciplinary rehabilitation versus usual care for chronic low back pain in the community: effects on quality of life
29. Efficacy of Multidisciplinary Treatment for Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain: A Prospective Clinical Study in 395 Patients
30. Long-lasting improvements in health-related quality of life among women with chronic pain, following multidisciplinary rehabilitation
40. Michalski, Dominik et al: Pain in patients with multiple sclerosis: a complex assessment including quantitative and qualitative measurements provides for a disease-related biopsychosocial pain model