Can Back & Shoulder Tightness be Alleviated in 1 Treatment?
“I see these Amazing results daily in my practice. YOU can achieve these incredible results with your patients!” (Dr.Jacobs)
What is ASTR?
Advanced Soft Tissue Release (ASTR) is changing the way that patients experience Long-term pain relief. This specialty addresses acute and chronic pain through the use of unique patient assessments, tactically drafted treatment protocols, strategically designed patented instruments, and over 125 unique maneuvers. ASTR addresses aliments at their source to reduce pain, increase range of motion, and help improve people’s quality of life. Results from a recent neck study conducted on ASTR patients found that there was an 87% success rate for patients who went through our program!
As a licensed ASTR Provider you will benefit from:
- Treat difficult conditions including jaw pain, sciatica, arthritis, headaches, neck and back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis, and so much more!
- Evidence Based Practice: Check out the research that support ASTR treatment
- Provide long-term relief to patients who suffer from acute and chronic pain and other debilitating conditions and are frustrated with no relief.
- Increase Patient Satisfaction: Patients treated with ASTR often experience pain relief within the first or second treatment session. They are often amazed at how this different approach succeeds in relieving their pains where other therapies have failed.
- Increase Patient Referrals: Word of the mouth is the best source of new business! As patients recognize the results from being treated with ASTR, their satisfaction, trust, and loyalty toward the provider ensue and refer their friends
- Increase Revenue: ASTR is a new niche for soft tissue therapies and certification in this specialty is a great tool for medical providers looking to expand their practice.
- Stand-Out Among Your Colleagues: ASTR clinicians are members of an exclusive community of ASTR-licensed medical providers. Holding this license is evidence of a provider’s extensive training and high competency in treating soft tissue injuries with the ASTR approach.
Registration is almost full for our certification
Not convinced? Click Here to read more on the science behind ASTR!
ack Pain (mission Viejo, CA)
“After suffering from the effects of TMJ and headache pain for nearly 5 years, Doctor Jacobs was able to relieve my pain using his Advanced Soft Tissue Release within a few minutes. His technique was very gentle and was not painful at all.” Lindsay J. TMJ (Aliso Viejo, CA)