Minimize Energy. Maximize Outcomes.
Psychotherapy Online Training
Doctors Recommend ASTR
Are you a Physical or Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Chiropractor or Massage Therapist? Do you want your patients to experience stress relief through an evidence-based practice? Would you like to treat patients faster naturally using a fraction of the energy?
Look no further! BPT is a psychotherapy approach that utilizes noninvasive magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain that are responsible for emotional response, storing and recalling traumatic events & fears while executing psychotherapy treatment. BPT approach emphasizes recalling, desensitizing and replacing stressful emotions.
So why wait?
Treat patients today with BPT!
BPT treatment use for the following conditions:
BPT is a psychotherapy approach that utilizes noninvasive magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain that are responsible for emotional response, storing and recalling traumatic events & fears while executing psychotherapy treatment. BPT approach emphasizes recalling, desensitizing and replacing stressful emotions.
BPT treatment utilizes Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior, Psychodynamic Therapy, Positive Psychology, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Emotion-focused therapy (EFT) principals.
BPT treatment use for the following conditions
- Chronic pain
- Panic disorder
- Stress management
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Paranoid personality disorder (PPD)
- Self paced in-home learning
- 4+ hours of lecture/powerpoint videos
- Step-by-step maneuvers/session videos
- Downloadable powerpoints, forms and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- 4 CEU's* >
- 1 year access to online course
- What is the BioPsycho Therapy (BPT)?
- Magnetic effect on the brain
- Conscious and unconscious mind
- Anatomy & physiology
- Mental disorders
- How to influence the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)?
- How to down-regulate the Sympathetic Nervous System (SNS)?
- How to desensitize traumatic events, memories and phobias?
- Amygdala Axis
- BPT use
- BPT process
- BPT session prepration
- BPT treatment session
- Treatment protocols
MagnaHeal is a strong, rare earth neodymium magnet that is coated with an anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps speed up the healing process and decreases inflammation. MagnaHeal utilizes a proprietary magnetic field and an anti-inflammatory coating. MagnaHeal >
The following are the requirements to become BPT Certified:
- Complete BPT course
- Pass the online test
- Own MagnaHeal Pro
- Complete the zoom training session