Terms and Conditions
Agreement between user and ASTR Institute (website) www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com
Welcome to www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com. The www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by R ASTR Institute www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com is a News and Information Site
The website provides information about Re ASTR Institute services and medical information.
Visiting www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com or sending emails to ASTR Institute constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
ASTR Institute does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
See refund page
Links to third party sites/Third party services
www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ASTR Institute is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ASTR Institute is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ASTR Institute of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.reliantphysicaltherapy.com and www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that ASTR Institute may share such information and data with any third party with whom ASTR Institute has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.reliantphysicaltherapy.com and www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of ASTR Institute or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. ASTR Institute content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of ASTR Institute and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of ASTR Institute or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your R ASTR Institute account to third party accounts. By connecting your ASTR Institute account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by ASTR Institute from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the ASTR Institute Content accessed through www.advancedsofttissuerelease.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ASTR Institute, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. ASTR Institute reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with ASTR Institute in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ASTR Institute AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
ASTR Institute AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ASTR Institute AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ASTR Institute reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ASTR Institute as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. ASTR Institute’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of ASTR Institute’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by ASTR Institute with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ASTR Institute with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and ASTR Institute with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
ASTR Institute reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.reliantphysicaltherapy.com & www.advancedsofttissuerelease is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. ASTR Institute encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
ASTR Institute welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Email Address: support@ASTRinstitute.com
Telephone number: 888-210-2787
Effective as of December 20, 2018
At ASTR, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of care! We know our products and services work and we want you to feel 100% confident when choosing us for your healthcare needs! If you are not 100% satisfied with our tools, online programs or online courses, you can request a refund for your purchase within 14 days of receiving our products and courses. This return policy is valid for first time purchasers only. Our 100% satisfaction promise does not apply to supplements, programs with supplements included, Telehealth evaluations/phone consults, treatments in our clinic or private training. For eligible returns, we refund the total amount minus shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We do not pay for return shipping.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or do not find it helpful for your condition, please notify us within 14 days of receipt. Products must be returned in their original packaging and in “as new” condition to the address below for a full refund less shipping/re-stocking charge. Any loss or damage will be charged at our discretion. You must contact us before returning the purchased items.
ASTR Institute 1577 N Linder Rd MB # 199 Kuna, ID 83634
By agreeing upon and accepting these services, you acknowledge that you have read, comprehend and give consent to accept this Agreement:
Eligibility Requirements and Acknowledgements
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- You agree that you are who you say you are and are not pretending to be someone else why using our services.
- You have the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and receive or arrange for someone else to receive Service if you are legally authorized to do so.
- You are requesting services for yourself or for someone for whom you are legally authorized to take care of.
- The technology you are using (online, mobile, etc) will allow you to communicate and provide personal information in a secure and confidential way.
- You ARE NOT currently experiencing a medical or life threatening emergency and DO NOT need immediate medical help. If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, you need to call 911 immediately.
- It is your responsibility to regularly update all personal contact information accurately in your online medical chart. Failure to do so may result in termination of services with our company and site.
- You agree to adhere to all of the protocols, advice and instructions given by ASTR Institute and Provider. If you choose not to follow the recommendations and advice of ASTR and Provider OR or if you forget or fail to follow ASTR recommendations, you do so at your own medical risk.
Service Acceptance/Informed Consent to Medical Services through Telehealth
- You agree to follow all obligations in the Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have been given all of the information you need to enter into said agreement and that you are making an informed decision.
- You understand that our Services are or may be provided through telehealth, by means of audio, visual and store-and-forward technology. You understand that telemedicine may not be appropriate for all medical problems and should not be used in emergency cases.
- You understand that there are possible risks connected to the use of telehealth/telemedicine. The possible risks include, but may not be limited to, delays in the medical evaluation and treatment process due to limitations, deficiencies and/or failures of the technology. Also, there are infrequent situations where security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have the right to choose health care in person with a provider of your choice.
- By entering into and accepting the services provided by this agreement, you acknowledge that you are a patient of the Provider and are willingly entering into a patient-provider relationship with the healthcare Provider(s) provided in connection with the Services.
- You understand that the Services provided by the Company may require or recommend that you check in and follow up with your primary health care provider.
- You understand that the testing process may involve collecting bodily fluids or tissue (each a “Sample”), in agreement with standard testing procedures, and that the Testing Lab may require you to complete additional paperwork before collecting a Sample.
- You understand that tests will be performed on your Samples in a laboratory certified by an authorized regulatory agencies and designed to perform diagnostic testing, BUT, you also understand and accept that the identification of the presence or absence of a certain disease or infection by these tests is not flawless or perfect. Additionally, you understand and accept that there is a statistical probability that a test for a disease or infection could produce a false positive or a false negative test result, which could result in an unintended misdiagnosis or delay in treatment.
- You understand that by using the Services, the Company does not guarantee any particular form of treatment, including the granting of a prescription, and that all treatment decisions will be made with the sole professional discernment of your assigned Provider, which may include a recommendation for in-person care by your primary care physician or other healthcare provider.
- You agree that any prescription ordered for you by Provider will only be for your use. It is your responsibility to read all labels and product information and to reach out to your primary care physician or pharmacist if you have additional questions regarding the prescription.
- You agree that ASTR Institute and Provider make no representations or warranties about the adequacy or accuracy of any information provided by the manufacturer, website, artificial intelligence, pharmacist or clinician on any prescription drug products or any treatment, therapy or application provided in response to a prescription from a Provider.
- By using this website and answering the evaluation questionnaires, you are giving us the consent to perform the evaluation and give recommendations. You have the right to accept or refuse any of our recommendations. We do not make any guarantees regarding outcomes or results you may or may not experience as a result of using our treatment protocols or products.
- It is the patient/caretaker’s responsibility to provide accurate health information, including but not limited to allergies, underlying health issues issues, allergies, drugs or medications being taken as well as any medical conditions and/or surgeries when filling out the online evaluation questionnaires.
- At an additional cost, company will provide you with access to an ASTR provider through a telehealth evaluation, with the purpose of doing a functional medicine evaluation, including a nutritional analysis, review of current bloodwork and/or providing a script for additional bloodwork that will be needed to review for optimal understanding of potential health care issues or condition/s. At an additional cost, patient will have access to an ASTR provider through a follow up consult, to review any additional laboratory findings and provide a customized protocol for supplemental dosing, etc. It is possible ASTR provider may refer patient back to primary care physician or local health care provider to consult for any health issues that ASTR provider is not able to provide recommendations for.
- Company will arrange for the performance of diagnostic testing or testing by a Testing Lab for one or more conditions as instructed on the test requisition (“Order”), and authorized by a Provider, in accordance with applicable state laws.
- Testing Lab may request and collect bodily fluids or tissue (each a “Sample”), in agreement with standard testing procedures, and will process the Samples in accordance with the Order issued by ASTR Provider.
- Company will deliver to you (by telephone, email, or other means) educational information and/or your test(s) results.
- At an additional cost, Company/Provider will provide an evaluation, consultation or treatment protocol based on your test results; in accordance with applicable law.
- Company or Provider may order a prescription or other treatment and/or provide consultation (at additional cost) as determined to be medically appropriate in the sole professional of the assigned Provider. Any prescriptions or treatment protocols shall be provided in connection with online consultation.
- Company will keep an appropriate medical record of the Services provided.
- Company and its providers reserve the right to deny care in the event the Company determines or suspects possible misuse of services.
- Neither the Company, Provider nor ASTR Health/ ASTR Institute will provide any services for medical emergencies or urgent situations. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
By using this website, I provide the above company with authorization and consent to use and disclose my protected health care information for the purposes of treatment, payment and health care operations as described in the Privacy Notice
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW HEALTH INFORMATION MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION BY ASTR INSTITUTE, INC. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
I. OUR PLEDGE REGARDING HEALTH INFORMATION:
ASTR Institute understand that health information about you and your health care is personal. We committed to protecting health information about you. We need this record to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice will tell you about the ways in which we may use and disclose health information about you. We also describe your rights to the health information we keep about you, and describe certain obligations We have regarding the use and disclosure of your health information. We required by law to:
- Make sure that protected health information (“PHI”) that identifies you is kept private.
- Give you this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to health information.
- Follow the terms of the notice that is currently in effect.
- We can change the terms of this Notice, and such changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new Notice will be available upon request on ASTR website.
II. HOW WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSE HEALTH INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
The following categories describe different ways that we use and disclose health information. For each category of uses or disclosures we will explain what we mean and try to give some examples. Not every use or disclosure in a category will be listed. However, all of the ways we permitted to use and disclose information will fall within one of the categories.
For Treatment Payment, or Health Care Operations: Federal privacy rules (regulations) allow health care providers who have direct treatment relationship with the patient/client to use or disclose the patient/client’s personal health information without the patient’s written authorization, to carry out the health care provider’s own treatment, payment or health care operations. We may also disclose your protected health information for the treatment activities of any health care provider. This too can be done without your written authorization. For example, if a clinician were to consult with another licensed health care provider about your condition, we would be permitted to use and disclose your person health information, which is otherwise confidential, in order to assist the clinician in diagnosis and treatment of your mental health condition.
Disclosures for treatment purposes are not limited to the minimum necessary standard. Because therapists and other health care providers need access to the full record and/or full and complete information in order to provide quality care. The word “treatment” includes, among other things, the coordination and management of health care providers with a third party, consultations between health care providers and referrals of a patient for health care from one health care provider to another.
Lawsuits and Disputes: If you are involved in a lawsuit, we may disclose health information in response to a court or administrative order. We may also disclose health information about your child in response to a subpoena, discovery request, or other lawful process by someone else involved in the dispute, but only if efforts have been made to tell you about the request or to obtain an order protecting the information requested.
III. CERTAIN USES AND DISCLOSURES REQUIRE YOUR AUTHORIZATION:
- Medicals Notes. We do keep “notes” as that term is defined in 45 CFR § 164.501, and any use or disclosure of such notes requires your Authorization unless the use or disclosure is:
- a. For our use in treating you.
- b. For our use in training or supervising to help them improve their skills in group, joint, family, or individual counseling or therapy.
- c. For our use in defending myself in legal proceedings instituted by you.
- d. For use by the Secretary of Health and Human Services to investigate our compliance with HIPAA.
- e. Required by law and the use or disclosure is limited to the requirements of such law.
- f. Required by law for certain health oversight activities pertaining to the originator of the notes.
- g. Required by a coroner who is performing duties authorized by law.
- h. Required to help avert a serious threat to the health and safety of others.
- Marketing Purposes. We will not use or disclose your PHI for marketing purposes.
- Sale of PHI. We will not sell your PHI in the regular course of our business.
IV. CERTAIN USES AND DISCLOSURES DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR AUTHORIZATION.
Subject to certain limitations in the law, we can use and disclose your PHI without your Authorization for the following reasons:
- When disclosure is required by state or federal law, and the use or disclosure complies with and is limited to the relevant requirements of such law.
- For public health activities, including reporting suspected child, elder, or dependent adult abuse, or preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety.
- For health oversight activities, including audits and investigations.
- For judicial and administrative proceedings, including responding to a court or administrative order, although our preference is to obtain an Authorization from you before doing so.
- For law enforcement purposes, including reporting crimes occurring on our premises.
- To coroners or medical examiners, when such individuals are performing duties authorized by law.
- For research purposes, including studying and comparing the health of patients who received one form of therapy versus those who received another form of therapy for the same condition.
- Specialized government functions, including, ensuring the proper execution of military missions; protecting the President of the United States; conducting intelligence or counter-intelligence operations; or, helping to ensure the safety of those working within or housed in correctional institutions.
- For workers’ compensation purposes. Although our preference is to obtain an Authorization from you, I may provide your PHI in order to comply with workers’ compensation laws.
- Appointment reminders and health related benefits or services. We may use and disclose your PHI to contact you to remind you that you have an appointment with us. We may also use and disclose your PHI to tell you about treatment alternatives, or other health care services or benefits that I offer.
- We may disclose your health care information to other healthcare professionals within our practice for the purpose of treatment, payment or healthcare operations.
- We may disclose your health information to your insurance provider for the purpose of payment or health care operations.
- We may disclose your health information as necessary to comply with State Workers’ Compensation Laws.
- We may disclose your health information to notify or assist in notifying a family member, or another person responsible for your care about your medical condition or in the event of an emergency or of your death.
- As required by law, we may disclose your health information to public health authorities for purposes related to: preventing or controlling disease, injury or disability, reporting child abuse or neglect, reporting domestic violence, reporting to the Food and Drug Administration problems with products and reactions to medications, and reporting disease or infection exposure.
- We may disclose your health information in the course of any administrative or judicial proceeding.
- We may disclose your health information to a law enforcement official for purposes such as identifying or locating a suspect, fugitive, material witness or missing person, complying with a court order or subpoena, and other law enforcement purposes.
- We may disclose your health information to coroners or medical examiners.
- We may disclose your health information to organizations involved in procuring, banking, or transplanting organs and tissues.
- We may disclose your health information to researchers conducting research that has been approved by an Institutional Review Board.
- It may be necessary to disclose your health information to appropriate persons in order to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the health or safety of a particular person or to the general public.
- We may disclose your health information for military, national security, prisoner and government benefits purposes.
- We may leave a message on an automated answering device or person answering the phone for the purposes of scheduling appointments. No personal health information will be disclosed during this recording or message other than the date and time of your scheduled appointment along with a request to call our office if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.”
- We may contact you or send your bill by phone, mail, or email. “It is our practice to participate in charitable and marketing events to raise awareness, food donations, gifts, money, etc. During these times, we may send you a letter, post card, invitation or call your home to invite you to participate in the charitable activity.
- In the event that we are sold or merged with another organization, your health information/record will become the property of the new owner.
V. CERTAIN USES AND DISCLOSURES REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OBJECT.
Disclosures to family, friends, or others. We may provide your PHI to a family member, friend, or other person that you indicate is involved in your care or the payment for your health care, unless you object in whole or in part. The opportunity to consent may be obtained retroactively in emergency situations.
VI. YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PHI:
- The Right to Request Limits on Uses and Disclosures of Your PHI. You have the right to ask me not to use or disclose certain PHI for treatment, payment, or health care operations purposes. We am not required to agree to your request, and I may say “no” if we believe it would affect your health care.
- The Right to Request Restrictions for Out-of-Pocket Expenses Paid for In Full. You have the right to request restrictions on disclosures of your PHI to health plans for payment or health care operations purposes if the PHI pertains solely to a health care item or a health care service that you have paid for out-of-pocket in full.
- The Right to Choose How We Send PHI to You. You have the right to ask us to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address, and we will agree to all reasonable requests.
- The Right to See and Get Copies of Your PHI. Other than “medical notes,” you have the right to get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record and other information that we have about you. We will provide you with a copy of your record, or a summary of it, if you agree to receive a summary, within 30 days of receiving your written request, and we may charge a reasonable, cost based fee for doing so.
- The Right to Get a List of the Disclosures We Have Made.You have the right to request a list of instances in which we have disclosed your PHI for purposes other than treatment, payment, or health care operations, or for which you provided me with an Authorization. We will respond to your request for an accounting of disclosures within 60 days of receiving your request. We will charge you a reasonable cost based fee for each additional request.
- The Right to Correct or Update Your PHI. If you believe that there is a mistake in your PHI, or that a piece of important information is missing from your PHI, you have the right to request that we correct the existing information or add the missing information. We may say “no” to your request, but we will tell you why in writing within 60 days of receiving your request.
- The Right to Get a Paper or Electronic Copy of this Notice. You have the right get a paper copy of this Notice, and you have the right to get a copy of this notice by e-mail. And, even if you have agreed to receive this Notice via e-mail, you also have the right to request a paper copy of it.
- You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of your health information. Please be advised, however, that we are not required to agree to the restriction that you requested.
- You have the right to have your health information received or communicated through an alternative method or sent to an alternative location other than the usual method of communication or delivery, upon your request.
- You have the right to inspect and copy your health information.
- You have a right to request that we amend your protected health information. Please be advised, however, that we are not required to agree to amend your protected health information. If your request to amend your health information has been denied, you will be provided with an explanation of our denial reason(s) and information about how you can disagree with the denial.
- You have a right to receive an accounting of disclosures of your protected health information made by us.
- You have a right to a paper copy of this Notice of Privacy Practices at any time upon request.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice of Privacy Practices at any time in the future, and will make the new provisions effective for all information that it maintains. Until such amendment is made, we are required by law to comply with this Notice.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your health information and to provide you with notice of its legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your health information. If you have questions about any part of this notice or if you want more information about your privacy rights, please contact us by calling this office at (888) 210-2787. If our Privacy Officer is not available, you may make an appointment for a personal conference in person or by telephone within 2 working days.
You have the right to communicate with us regarding any complaints you may have if you believe we have violated your privacy rights in any way. You also have the right to contact the Secretary of Health and Human Services as well if you believe we have violated your privacy rights. ASTR Institute cares about you and wants to know if you have any issue or complaint regarding the privacy of your health information.
Complaints about your Privacy rights, or how we have handled your health information should be directed to our Privacy Officer by calling this office at (888) 210-2787. If our Privacy Officer is not available, you may make an appointment for a personal conference in person or by telephone within 2 working days. If you are not satisfied with the manner in which this office handles your complaint, you may submit a formal complaint to:
1577 N Linder Rd MB # 199
Kuna, ID 83634
EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS NOTICE
This notice went into effect on 1/3/2018
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Privacy Notice
Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), you have certain rights regarding the use and disclosure of your protected health information. By using this website, you are acknowledging that you have received a copy of HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices. By using this website, you provide the company above with my authorization and consent to use and disclose my protected health care information for the purposes of treatment, payment and health care operations as described in the Privacy Notice
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary with each person and we cannot guarantee that you will experience the same results found in our testimonial and treatment videos. Each individual is different and one person’s success is not a guaranteed result.
The videos & website information are not intended to provide diagnosis, treatments, opinions, services or advice to any viewers. Through our social media, courses and website we introduce you to new ideas for treatment, intended to be researched and expand general knowledge. The content in our website, any videos or social media posts can not be substituted for professional assistance. If you are concerned over a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Dr. Joseph Jacobs and ASTR institute are in no way responsible or liable for any actions, services or products acquired through this website, our videos, or social media posts. ASTR institute nor its associated organizations or people are not responsible for any injury or harm caused by the application of information in our courses, website and social media post. It is recommended that you review your questions and/or concerns with a medical professional. Use our information at your own risk. The content on our courses, website, social media posts cannot be substituted for professional assistance. If you are concerned about a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional.
Ask ASTR Disclaimer
Ask ASTR is an artificial intelligence software that helps users figure out the cause of their health symptoms. Ask ASTR is a beta product and under constant development and updates. It is the users responsibility to answer questions accurately, in order to receive the best recommendations for their condition. Inaccurate user answers will lead to inaccurate system recommendations.
The statements by our software have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The recommendations provided cannot be substituted for professional assistance. If you are concerned about a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. Dr. Joseph Jacobs and ASTR institute are in no way responsible or liable for any actions, services or products acquired through this website. ASTR institute and its associated organizations or people are not responsible for any injury or harm caused by using our system. It is recommended that you review your questions and/or concerns with a medical professional. Use at your own risk. If you are concerned about a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Telehealth Consultation & Evaluation Disclaimer
The suggestions given during consultations and evaluations as it relates to nutrition, diet, supplement or detox recommendations are purely for prevention and educational purposes and isn’t meant for diagnosing patients. Doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners are the healthcare providers who have the authority to authorize patients to stop or start specific medical interventions. We encourage patients to conduct their own research as it pertains to the decisions they make for themselves. We support the current research. It is very important that each patient contact their physician and communicate any changes to their healthcare regimen. Failing to make changes without consulting with your physician can be dangerous. By clicking the “I agree” button, you are stating that you understand this information.
Healthcare Provider Courses Disclaimer
ASTR institute and ASTR courses are intended as advanced training for healthcare providers and physicians. These courses alone do not confer upon an unlicensed practitioner the legal authority to implement the information in these courses upon patients or clients. Some of the information in these courses may be beyond the scope of a private practice of healthcare who is not licensed as, or supervised by a physician, or other appropriately licensed practitioner. Before utilizing the information or techniques presented in these courses on patients or clients, an unlicensed practitioner, or a practitioner with a restrictive license (such as a pharmacist, physical therapist, occupational therapist, chiropractor, nurse, dietician, etc) should check with the relevant practice acts in his/her state to ensure that the practitioner’s use of the modalities, therapies, or techniques set forth in these courses is consistent with state law.
Self-Treatment Programs Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The content on our courses cannot be substituted for professional assistance. If you are concerned about a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. Dr. Joseph Jacobs and ASTR institute are in no way responsible or liable for any actions, services or products acquired through this website. ASTR institute and its associated organizations or people are not responsible for any injury or harm caused by the application of ASTR tools. ASTR tools are generally safe when practiced with proper technique and care. It is recommended that you review your questions and/or concerns with a medical professional. Stop using immediately if painful or conditions worsen. Use at your own risk. If you are concerned over a medical issue, please consult your healthcare provider, physician, or other medical professional. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Magnet – MagnaHeal Disclaimer
ASTR Institute is not liable or responsible for any injury, destruction or harm the MagnaHeal or magnets may cause as a result of its use. Before purchasing the MagnaHeal, the purchaser attests that they have read and understand the following warnings:
Contraindications: MagnaHeal should be avoided if you have one of the following:
- Any electronics in your body
The purchaser attests that he/she takes 100% responsibility for all injuries and damages that the MagnaHeal could potentially cause. This includes injury to self or others, damage to property and damage to the MagnaHeal. The purchaser must consent with these terms before purchasing the MagnaHeal.
ASTR Institute will provide an estimate of the pull force for the MagnaHeal, but we are not responsible for any discrepancy or inaccuracy of the magnets pull force. Please test the pull force before you use it.
MagnaHeal is very powerful. It is essential that it be handled carefully to avoid damage to the magnet and injury to self or others. Magnets that are the same size or larger than a 2 inch cube have the potential to cause very serious damage to fingers if the fingers are caught in between the 2 magnets. Bones can break and fingertips can be lost.
MagnaHeal is breakable. If it is dropped or hit, it can break or splinter. Wear gloves and protective eyewear when holding and using the MagnaHeal as splinters and/or spacers could come apart and fly out from the MagnaHeal.
- If MagnaHeal is heated above 175 degrees Farenheit or 80 degrees Celsius, it will lose its magnetic property.
- MagnaHeal has a very powerful magnetic field and can damage the following: computers, televisions, computer monitors, data carriers, phones, electronic devices, credit cards, watches, hearing aids, pacemakers, etc.Pacemakers are a contraindication and may be damaged if exposed to the MagnaHeal. Patients with pacemakers need to stay at least 3 feet away from the MagnaHeal.
- Children should not use or touch the MagnaHeal as it can be dangerous and pose a choking hazard. Children can choke on the magnet and this can cause damage internally. MagnaHeal is only to be used externally.
- The MagnaHeal should not be altered at all. No cutting, drilling or sawing of the MagnaHeal is allowed. Particles from the MagnaHeal from cutting can cause a very dangerous environment as the particles are highly flammable. The magnet will break if sawed, cut or drilled. MagnaHeal should never be burned due to the toxic this would create.
I hereby authorize (i) ASTR Institute (with its affiliates and safe), “ASTR” (ii)Lab Testing API Inc. (with its affiliates and staff, “Lab Testing API”) and (iii) PWN Remote Care Services, (with its affiliates and administrative services provider, “PWN”), including its physicians, their staff, agents and designees, including PWNHealth, LLC, as agent and administrative services provider and the laboratories that perform services requested by or consented by me (“PWN Parties”) to use and disclose health information about me in the manner and for the purposes stated below.
This authorization applies to the use and disclosure of the following information about me: all information in requests(s) submitted by me or about me with my consent and the laboratory test values/results/information which are the result of the request(s) so submitted.
For the avoidance of doubt, I specifically authorize the transfer and release of this information to, between, and among myself and the following individuals, organizations, and their representatives:
1. ASTR and its affiliates, their staff, and agents;
2. Lab Testing API and its affiliates, their staff, and agents;
3. PWN and its affiliates, physicians and their staff and agents (including PWNHealth, LLC);
4. The designated PWN physician of record and its staff, agents, and designees;
5. The applicable laboratory of record and its staff and agents; and
6. Certain providers for the purposes herein, and as required or permitted by law.
The information which is the subject of this authorization will be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
(a) to facilitate and execute the services requested by me or performed with my consent (including receiving, reviewing, and approving a laboratory request; reviewing, processing, and delivering the laboratory test value(s)/result(s));
(b) for treatment, health care operations, and payment services;
(c) to provide me with information and materials on treatment alternatives, health-related offerings and services, and products that may assist me with health, wellness, and overall care or be of interest to me; and
(d) to conduct statistical research studies, and as required or permitted under state and federal laws. Remuneration may be received in exchange, therefore. I may opt to not have my personal information disclosed for some purposes above with prior written notice to ASTR, PWN, or Lab Testing API, as applicable, as set forth below. I understand that such opt-out may affect the services I have voluntarily elected.
This authorization evidences my informed decision to allow the release of the information to the parties referenced in this authorization. This authorization is effective immediately and will expire ten years after the date of this authorization.
Upon my written request, I may inspect or copy the information that I have permitted to be used or disclosed if permitted by law. PWN Parties or Lab Testing API may receive payment or other remuneration related to the use and disclosures herein.
I understand that I have a right to receive a copy of this authorization. I have the right to refuse to agree to this authorization in which case my refusal may affect the services provided to me. When my information is used or disclosed according to this authorization, it may be subject to re-disclosure by the recipient and may no longer be protected by certain privacy laws. I have the right to revoke this authorization in writing at any time, except that the revocation will not apply to any information already disclosed by the parties referenced in this authorization who have acted in reliance upon this authorization.
My written revocation must be submitted to, as applicable, Lab Testing API at:
Lab Testing API, INC
Attn: Michelle Chilcott
2810 N Church St #30986
By signing or acknowledging this consent electronically, I agree to its terms and representations.
By using this website, you provide the company above with my authorization and consent to use and disclose my protected health care information for the purposes of treatment, payment and health care operations as described in the Privacy Notice