Stroke: Signs, Symptoms, Types & Treatment
A stroke occurs when there is a lack of blood supply going to the brain caused by a rupture or blockage within an artery in the brain. After experiencing a stroke patients may experience loss of muscle control and weakness.
Signs and Symptoms of Stroke
- Weakness or numbness in face, arm, leg, or on one side of the body
- Loss of vision or dimming in either one eye or both
- Difficulty speaking or understanding what others are saying
- Sudden headache with no known cause
- Unstable balance or unstable walking
Different Types of Strokes
- This type of stroke occurs when there is a blockage or narrowing of the arteries to the brain causing a lack of blood flow.
- The type of stroke that is caused by a blood vessel leaking or rupturing in the brain.
Transient Ischemic Attack
- Also known as a ministroke. This type of stroke also is caused by a clot or blockage of blood going to the brain.
ASTR treats stroke in a gentle, effective, and natural way by addressing muscle imbalances, scar tissue, trigger points, fascia restrictions, inflammation, posture, body mechanics which are often the source of the pain. ASTR takes a holistic approach to address the root causes of pain, not just the symptoms. ASTR treatment can be done at home for stroke symptoms.
Stroke Home Treatment
ASTR Exceptionally Different
Reviews collected from various websites