Thoracic Vascular Outlet Syndrome
Vascular thoracic outlet syndrome is when a vein or artery is compressed under the clavicle or collarbone.
Symptoms of Vascular Thoracic Outlet Syndrome:
- Lack of blood flow
- Bluish hands
- Pain and or swelling in the arm
- Blood clots in upper body
- Pallor of the finger or entire hand
- Weak or undetectable pulse in the arm
- Cold fingers
- Arm fatigue
- Numbness or tingling in the arm or fingers
- Appearance of lump near clavicle.
Thoracic Vascular Outlet Syndrome Treatment
Advanced Soft Tissue Release uses patent tools and pain free, non invasive treatments to possibly help patients obtain long term pain relief. ASTR releases scar tissue, and addresses myofasical restriction to help patients increase their range of motion. ASTR is a holistic and pain free approach to long term pain relief.