Anyone can take ASTR’s Courses & Receive Patented Tools!
To become a certified ASTR licensed provider with privileges to treat patients AND to appear as a provider on our website, you must:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, or physician assistant, physical therapy assistant, nurse, athletic trainer, kinesiology, exercise physiology, dentist, dental hygienist, massage therapy etc) from an accredited school in the United States or Canada, or an equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one’s country of practice).
Healthcare providers meeting the above requirements can submit the following:
- ASTR application: Completed form
- Healthcare provider license: A copy of the provider’s license is required unless licensure is not required in the country in which one practices
- Diploma: A copy of diploma or proof of completion of a healthcare degree from an accredited school
- Student: A copy of school registration and/ or school ID that indicate of medical speciality.
- ID: A copy of identification containing the healthcare provider’s current address
Preferred Provider: ASTRs
Provider is utilizing the entire ASTR model. We believe utilizing the entire model is the best approach to achieving fast pain relief with long lasting effects.
- Completed ASTR online course and ACN online course. Watched all of the instructional videos or attended ASTR course in person.
- Passed all of the tests for both ASTR online and ACN courses.
- Completed certification process for both ASTR online course and ACN online course.
- Attended the physical class for ASTR course or completed private training session online for ASTR course. Completed private training session for ACN.
- Implements the entire biopsychosocial model in their treatment including: scar tissue, fascia restriction, trigger points, muscles spasms, ergonomics, gait, exercise, nutrition, inflammation, stress management, and behavior modification. Must provide proof of this.
- Provides ASTR supplements as part of the nutrition protocol.
- Implements the entire inflammation protocol in their practice.