Arthritis of the Hip: Anatomy, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications & Treatment
Arthritis is a condition in which the joint or multiple joints are experiencing inflammation and pain. Arthritis occurring in the hip is one of the most common causes of pain in the hip joint. Most often osteoarthritis is the type of arthritis that is happening in aging adults and is caused by wear and tear.
The hip joint is composed of a ball and socket joint that is lined with smooth cartilage to help the joint move easily. If this smooth cartilage wears away the ball and socket will meet bone to bone and cause a grinding that can wear the bone itself down. The rough surfaces grinding against each other can be very painful and permanently damage the joint. Since the hip joint is also lined with a lubricating agent, synovial fluid, rheumatoid arthritis can also be another type of arthritis affecting the hip. With an individual that has rheumatoid arthritis it will affect the entire body, within the hip itself it can destroy the synovial lining. Without this lining the cartilage will not be lubricated properly and may begin to breakdown leaving bone to bone grinding on each other. This causes pain and swelling as well, that may be relived with treatment.
Symptoms of Arthritis of the 時髦的
- Pain within the groin, outer thigh, or buttocks
- Pain that is more intense in the morning and lessens with activity
- Difficulty walking
- Pain that increases with vigorous activity
- Stiffness or limited range of motion
- Fatigue and weakness
Risk Factors of Arthritis of the Hip
- Age (>60s)
- High levels of activity throughout the lifespan
Complications of Arthritis of the Hip
- Rapid, complete breakdown of cartilage resulting in loose tissue arterial in th join (chondrolysis)
- Bone death (osteonecrosis)
- Stress Fractures (hairline crack int he bone that develops gradually in response to repeated injury)
- Bleeding inside the joint
- Infection in the joint
- Deterioration or rupture oft he tendons and ligaments around the join, leading to loss of stability
- Pinched nerve
Treatment of Arthritis of the Hip
ASTR 款待 hip arthritis 以溫和、有效和自然的方式解決肌肉失衡、疤痕組織、觸發點、筋膜限制、炎症、姿勢、身體力學，這些通常是疼痛的根源。 ASTR 採用整體方法來解決疼痛的根本原因，而不僅僅是症狀。 ASTR 治療可以在家中進行 hip arthritis.
Arthritis of the Hip Home Treatment