Rotator Cuff Tear: Symptoms, Risk Factors & Treatment
What is Rotator Cuff Tear?
Rotator cuff injuries occur in the rotator cuff of shoulder joint. There are a group of muscles that support and surround the joint in order to move the shoulder in various directions. Improper form during movement or excessive stress can cause a rotator cuff tear. Tears can cause pain and inflammation to the rotator cuff. Often times rotator cuff tears occur over time but they can also happen during an injury which causes a popping sound.
Rotator Cuff Tear Symptoms
- Weakness in shoulder or arm
- Crackling or snapping in the shoulder
- Difficulty moving the shoulder
Risk Factors for Rotator Cuff Tears
- Swimming, baseball, tennis, football, golf
- Adults 40 and older
- Manual labor jobs, jobs requiring intense physical overhead lifting
- Lifting heavy weights
- Fall on the shoulder or use of the shoulder to break a fall
Rotator Cuff Tear Treatment
ASTR 款待 rotator cuff tear 以溫和、有效和自然的方式解決肌肉失衡、疤痕組織、觸發點、筋膜限制、炎症、姿勢、身體力學，這些通常是疼痛的根源。 ASTR 採用整體方法來解決疼痛的根本原因，而不僅僅是症狀。 ASTR 治療可以在家中進行 rotator cuff tear.
Rotator Cuff Tear Home Treatment