Spondylosis: Definition, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
What is Spondylosis?
Spondylosis is one of the most common causes of lower back pain. Spondylosis is when there is a defect in the connecting part of the vertebrae. The vertebrae are the bones that connect together to make up the spine. With a defect such as spondylosis, there is a higher chance of fractures in the vertebrae that can weaken the bones causing a bone to slip out of place. With spondylosis being a main factor in lower back pain with in the adolescent population, there may also be a genetic link for this disease. Spondylosis can lead to several complications including a decrease in mobility and inactivity causing for weight gain and bone density to decrease, decreased muscle strength, and a reduction in flexibility.
Causes or Spondylosis
- Sections of the vertebrae tend to be weak
- Genetic factors. Individuals may be born with a thin veritable and may be more prone to fractures.
- Weakened vertebrae due to repeated trauma to the lower back
Symptoms of Spondylosis
- Spondylosis is usually symptomless and most individuals are not aware that they have it.
- If symptoms do show, the lower back generally has the most pain and feels as if they have a muscle strain.
- Pain will increase with exercise
ASTR treats spondylosis in a gentle, effective, and natural way by addressing muscle imbalances, scar tissue, trigger points, fascia restrictions, inflammation, posture, body mechanics which are often the source of the pain. ASTR takes a holistic approach to address the root causes of pain, not just the symptoms. ASTR treatment can be done at home for spondylosis
Spondylosis Home Treatment
ASTR Exceptionally Different
Reviews collected from various websites